Success Stories from the Montana Disability & Health Program
- 14 Weeks MTDH Success Stories PDF
- Improving Individuals’ with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (I/DD) Nutritional Health with Menu-AIDDS PDF text only
- Promoting Inclusive Health Communities in Montana PDF text only
- Living Well with a Disability Improves Health and Saves Money PDF text only
- Visitability Testimonies Increase Affordable, Accessible Housing in Montana PDF text only
- Fitness Professionals Promote Inclusive Exercise and Physical Activity Statewide PDF text only
- Access to Rural Health Clinics and Community Health Centers PDF text only
- Success Story Spotlight Facilitated version of the 14 Weeks to a Healthier You!
Many programs have been established that promote healthy weight and nutrition for people with disabilities; however, few have been written to address the needs of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD). The 14-Weeks to a Healthier You! is an internet-based fitness and nutrition program targeted …
For additional MTDH publications such as archived success stories, reports, research progress reports, journal articles and books, etc., please see our Publications page.