The Montana Disability and Health Program, in collaboration with national partners, develops services to
1) enhance program infrastructure and capacity;
2) improve state level surveillance and monitoring activities;
3) increase awareness of health-related disability policy initiatives;
4) increase health promotion opportunities for people with disabilities to maximize health;
5) improve access to health care for people with disabilities;
6) improve emergency preparedness among people with disabilities; and
7) effectively monitor and evaluate program activities.