Try Adaptive Recreation this Winter!!
- South central region:
- Alpine and X-country skiing with Ski Discovery and the Butte-Silver Bow Developmental Disabilities Council.
- Adaptive Skating and Sled Hocky with Helena Miners and Ability Montana CIL.
- Ice skating, skiing, and snow shoeing with Eagle Mount – Bozeman.
- Western region:
- Northern/Highline region:
- Sled hockey, Alpine skiing, and X-country skiing with Eagle Mount – Great Falls.
- Eastern region:
- Alpine skiing, X-country skiing, and snow shoeing with Eagle Mount – Billings.
Title: Increasing Inclusive Fitness Opportunities Under the Big Sky
Recorded Date: Tuesday February 23, 2021 from 10:00-11:00 A.M. MST
What is it about: This webinar is about adaptive recreation technologies and programs that support people with disabilities. Through examples from Montana, people across the nation can discover new ways to explore the great outdoors, engage in fitness and reconnect with communities.
- Alpine skiing
- Adaptive biking
- Ice and roller sled hockey
- Adaptive fishing, boating, rafting
Featured programs: The City-County of Butte Silver Bow and Ski Discovery, MonTECH, Montana Independent Living Project and Helena Sled Hockey team, and Camp Bullwheel
This webinar was recorded and all archived materials can be found below. Thank you for your patience as we prioritize making all materials accessible before we upload. Contact us if you notice a problem with access.
- Recorded webinar (Zoom format) with captions and chat (Password: InclusiveFitness1!)
- Recorded webinar (on Youtube) with captions
- Audio file only
- Transcript only (from Live Captionist) (TXT)
- Presentation slides with presenter contact info (PDF)
- MonTECH’s abbreviated slides (PDF)
- Camp Bullwheel presentation alt tags (PDF)
- Question and answers (PDF)
- Promotional Flyer (PDF)
- Other Inclusive Events and Resources (PDF)
- Tell us what you thought about the webinar! (Online feedback form)
Contact with questions or suggestions:
The Montana Disability and Health Program
Phone number (406) 444-2744